latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Sep 12 08:09:59 PDT 2018

On 09/12/2018 01:41 AM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 12/09/2018 12:39, juan wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:51:27 +0800
>> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

>>> There was a plane at the pentagon.  We have video of it
>>

>>     link it
>>

> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Pentagon_Security_Camera_1.ogv
>

> A single frame at 1:26

Damn, one frame, and the resolution is so low that the "plane" could
easily have been edited in.

> Video camera is taking pictures in low resolution at one per second.'
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boAfbXhvSUo  This priest was right under
> the plane, which clipped a light pole.

Yeah, but the parts of this video featuring that priest are obviously
dramatizations. I can't imagine that he was traveling with a camera crew.

In any case, several people have said that they saw the plane come in,
as I recall. But they could all be lying under orders, I suppose.