latest false flag attack?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 11 16:29:58 PDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 04:51:40PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:01:43 +0800
> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
> > On 11/09/2018 16:10, juan wrote:
> > > [911] was done by the US military - the only scum capable of doing it.
> >

> > Easy for a bunch of camel jockeys with box cutters to do it,
>
> 	lol - here sonny, these are your betters and alleged 'suicide bombers', alive and kicking  :
>
> 	http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Oh come on! So he escaped BOTH wtc towers after flying planes a few
minutes apart into each tower, then hijacked -another- plane to
return to Morocco - I mean, the hide of this Waleed Al Shehri to now
claim he did NOT do it, it's just ... 2018 already!

Jew escaped 6 Nazi "gas chambers" - Saudi escaped 2 WTC suicide
planes - surely you wouldn't want a plausible story now? - what's not
to like?