latest false flag attack?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Sep 10 14:38:09 PDT 2018

On 09/10/2018 02:19 PM, juan wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:04:15 -0700
> Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> On 09/09/2018 09:52 PM, Mirimir wrote:
>>> maybe top Saudis are actually Jewish
>> Actually the inbred "House of Saud" is of Persian descent.
>>
> 	quick search doesn't find any proof for that claim (but I see articles claiming it has jewish origins ha ha)
>

> 	https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900
>
> 	oops the jews want MONEY for the shitty article - here's a copy though
>

> 	http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:osulw1OP66UJ:https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900%2Bhouse+of+saud+origin&hl=es-419&gbv=1&ct=clnk
>

> 	searching for "pers" there finds nothing so I'll assume persia isn't mentioned, and so no, the house of saud has nothing to do with the persians.

I'll take a Persian scholar's word for it over a fucking google search.

So I did a quickie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud#Origins_and_early_history

Leads to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mani%27_ibn_Rabi%27a_al-Muraydi

Who resided in East Arabia... Right next door to Iran.

Eastern Arabia was historically known as Bahrain (Arabic: البحرين‎)
until the 18th century. This region stretched from the south of Basra
along the Persian Gulf coast and included the regions of Bahrain,
Kuwait, Al-Hasa, Qatif, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Southern Iraq, and
Northern Oman. The entire coastal strip of Eastern Arabia was known as
“Bahrain” for ten centuries.[1]

Until very recently, the whole of Eastern Arabia, from southern Iraq to
the mountains of Oman, was a place where people moved around, settled
and married unconcerned by national borders.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Arabia

I'll take that as proof of Cole's statement, stupid.

Rr