latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:35:33 PDT 2018

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 18:22:57 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> 911 happened
> >
> > 	because you 'needed' - 'wanted' a New Pearl Harbour
>
> Someone did, for sure. It could have been Israel and/or Saudi Arabia
> also. I suspect that they're all connected, in some clusterfuck way.

	I guess 9/11 is better described not just as a false flag attack but as an inside job. I don't think isreal by itself could have done it, but obviously the jewish faction of the american government was involved. And the pro-amerika faction of the saudi govt may have played some minor part, mostly as grunts.

	So 9/11 remains as amerikan as apple pie, slavery, napalm, jim crow and all the rest of American Virtues.

	9/11, another supremely successful mision planned by General Baxter

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6O6sM2Shok