latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Sep 10 13:13:09 PDT 2018

On 09/10/2018 11:42 AM, John Newman wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 12:45:27PM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:

>>> Liar.
>>
>> A very famous Jew supposedly said it is not what goes into your mouth
>> that makes you unclean, but what comes out of your mouth.  Your last
>> couple of posts seem to reflect an effort to prove yourself vicious,
>> ignorant, and either delusional or looking to excuse and promote genocide.
>>
>> Did you know:  Genetic testing shows no discernible difference between
>> ethnic Jews and Muslims native to Palestine.  Before Jewish refugees led
>> by Zionist trash were dumped in Palestine by countries who didn't want
>> them any more than the Nazis did, the Muslims, Jews and Christians in
>> Palestine just got along.  The invaders from the north were also
>> egalitarians of a sort, and fucked over the local Jews as badly as
>> anyone else in the process of stealing "their" land, given to them by
>> the Allied nations after WWII.
>>
>> Observant Jews are some of my favorite people.  Not one of them is a
>> Zionist, and most actively condemn Zionism.
>
> Jim likes to spout wreams of utter bullshit and is indifferent to facts
> or logic (at least when it comes to anything other than coding, where I
> withhold judgement - not to be seen as an endorsement).
>
> My feelings on Zionism (and religion in general) are summed up pretty
> well by that old Propagandhi chestnut: "Haille Sellasse, Up Your Ass"
>
>     You speak of Rastafari, but how can you justify belief
>     In a god that's left you behind?
>     You've simply filled the gap between the upper and lower class
>     And your faith merely keeps you in line.
>     An amalgamation of jewish scripture and christian thought.
>     What will that get you? Not a fuck of a lot.
>     Take a look at your promised land.
>     Your deed is that gun in your hand.
>     Mt. Zion's a minefield. The West Bank. The Gaza Strip.
>     Soon to be parking lots for American tourists and fascist cops.
>     Fuck zionism. Fuck militarism. Fuck americanism.
>     Fuck nationalism. Fuck religion.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPpXY1aWKgI
>

>> :o)

Well, damn bro, _you will love_ Stover's _Iron Dawn_ and _Jericho Moon_!
If you can get past the somewhat inelegant writing, anyway. It was his
first published stuff, after all. They take place about a decade after
the Trojan War, as the Hebrew Maccabees were initially rising against
the Seleucid Empire, a few years after the fall of Jericho.

_Jericho Moon_ focuses on the failed siege of Jebusi (Jerusalem),
several hundred years before it actually fell to the Hebrews. It's got
some good stuff about the relationship of El, Asherah's consort, to
Yahweh Saboth, El Shaddai. And Hebrew practices of summoning Shahkhath.