latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:43:18 PDT 2018

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:32:24 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Another thing you will find there is that the rating is for the
> >> resistance of the column and the fire protective material taken
> >> together, rather than for the fire protective material alone.
> >

> > 	OK - where's the source for that.
>
> https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/IBC2018

	https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/IBC2018/chapter-7-fire-and-smoke-protection-features

	I don't see anything to back your claim there.

	This is the only related section I can find.

	"704.2Column protection.

Where columns are required to have protection to achieve a fire-resistance rating, the entire column shall be provided individual encasement protection by protecting it on all sides for the full column height, including connections to other structural members, with materials having the required fire-resistance rating. Where the column extends through a ceiling, the encasement protection shall be continuous from the top of the foundation or floor/ceiling assembly below through the ceiling space to the top of the column."