Unz spends weeks perusing the literature, Holocaust apparently not founded in fact - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 26 17:47:23 PDT 2018

The truth will out yet, and DAMN it's been a long 70 years!

This is one to forward far and wide, this meme is about to be busted,
and the front runners are in for some seriously positive social
karma:

** Mainstream Holocaust Narrative 'Substantially, if not Entirely,
False' - Editor of Top US Conservative Site (Ron Unz)
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=4986fae96c&e=5110f4b440
by Ron Unz The Unz Review (3,091 views) on Tue, Sep 25, 2018

The author spends a few weeks perusing the literature, which he
summarizes in this 18,000 word article, and concludes that the
Holocaust story relentlessly hammered into the public consciousness
by Jewish-owned Hollywood and media is a load of baloney. He suspects
that when the lie comes crashing down, a political earthquake will
ensue.

"I wouldn’t be surprised if our current Holocaust narrative
eventually suffers that same fate (total collapse), perhaps with
unfortunate consequences for those too closely associated with having
maintained it."

"Once I realized to my dismay that I couldn’t believe a word of what
our media and political leaders said about major events in the here
and now, their credibility on controversial happenings so long ago
and far away entirely disappeared."