busted memes - Jews NOT expelled 109 times [PEACE]

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Sep 25 12:14:54 PDT 2018

-------- Original message --------From: Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> Date: 9/25/18  11:06 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> Cc: CypherPunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org> Subject: Re: busted memes - Jews NOT expelled 109 times [PEACE]
Or the expulsions could often mean, that unlike other groups, they kept their identities and refused to assimilate. Where are those that kicked them out? How many other groups have even existed for more than 2500 years?
Maybe being kicked out so often has resulted in their group survival.
Dimitry Orlov, expat Russian blogger pointed out a few years ago that people who are outcasts from the dominant community or society tend to build stronger more resilient ones.
See http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2010/11/but-what-is-community.htmland directly ontopic http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-not-to-to-organize-community.html
Rr