latest false flag attack?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 25 04:07:58 PDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 11:27:22PM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> I suppose that I am a "free speech neon nazi" ;)

You -do- know that Germany's modern concenkiken camps have plenty of
openings?

Grandma Haverbeck could use some company, as could free speech - grab
a bunch of ya mates, whip on over to Germany, and start HH'ing all
the way to the Reichstag.

I'm actually serious about this - there is no freedom except that you
live that freedom, --- in the face of adversity ---.

And when a dozen strong Souls stand proud, stand strong, and live
their rights, the denizens of heaven start to take notice - read up
on the great Charge of the Light Brigade (not just the poem, but the
historical story).

And of course, for this particular "protest of conscience" be sure to
make your actions a -very- public spectacle.

Good luck and $DEITY speed,