latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Sep 24 21:50:01 PDT 2018

On 09/24/2018 09:17 PM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2018-09-24 17:04, Mirimir wrote:
>> It's arguable that Juan is nether red nor blue, but rather hates both.
>
> Right now Blue State Mueller (surrounded by democrats, FBI, and CIA) is
> going after Red State Trump (surrounded by republicans, Generals, and
> Military Intelligence)

I agree on the Mueller part. But Trump, I doubt that he's really Red
State. He's pretty clearly a tool of the Russian Mafia. He presumably
made connections in NYC and Atlantic City, back in the day. And he
eventually came to depend on them for funding. Because he had shafted so
many US lenders that nobody trusted him. But your Russian Mafia, they
don't worry about trust ;)

The Red State camp have never really accepted Trump. They accepted him
at first only because he won the fucking election. But he's rewarded
them in many ways, so they play along. But I bet that the NSA could blow
him away, if they really wanted to. Except that it would likely really
fuck shit up, so they're laying low.

> Mueller has obvious links to 9/11 US Government misconduct. Trump does not.

I agree with you on that. But I suspect that Trump's game is orthogonal
to the red-blue conflict.

> Pretty sure that Juan is going to tell us Trump is on the side of those
> dirty rotten Zionists, and that Mueller is a Republican, even though he
> is surrounded by Democrats and carrying their water.

I guess that we'll find out ;)

> And while those dirty rotten Zionists have no doubt done lots of bad
> things, right now they are not bombing marginal federal electorates in
> flyover country with black male military age Muslim rapeugees.

Is that really an issue in the US yet?