latest false flag attack?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 24 15:49:15 PDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 02:48:44PM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/24/2018 12:18 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 00:04:09 -0700
> > Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> >> He just has his own conception of reality, and won't
> >> accept other perspectives ;)
> >
> > 	I let that pass the first time when you said
> >
> >> But Juan, you are so damn committed to being right.
> >
> > 	But two times is enough =)
>
> :)
>
> > 	Are you truly missng the fact that you accuse me of wanting to be right while you do the exact same thing?
>
> Hey, we all get stuck in being right, at times.

'Cept for me of coursh :D

That's my number #3 exceptional nature, right up there with
#2 my stunningly world beating subtlety, and
#1 my universe shaking humility.

  “Such humility, he had to shrink the door!”

> So hey, please do call me out if I'm being dogmatic :)

NOT. AT. ALL. Bring it on, and bring it big, I say!
NEVER hold back from an opinion, especially wrong ones.

> > 	Why on fucking earth should I 'accept' the 'perspective' of the
> > 	likes of tazer, donald and agent fairbrother, who are not only
> > 	promoting official propaganda, but pretending THEY are right?

O.M.G., that's hard to imagine, but hey, I -guess- you could start
pretending you're wrong for the lulz?

> Commonly, debates become acrimonious, positions harden, and participants
> seem to focus on winning.

U must be readin a different list to the one I'm reading...

> Rather than on revising their opinions, in light of evidence and
> argument. And rudeness makes it worse, because people tend to get
> triggered.

It's often been said, we should all hop over to Juan's for a BBQ -
his hovel simply -has- to be the safest safe space in the entire
cotton wool duoverse.