latest false flag attack?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Sep 24 07:16:34 PDT 2018

Much of NIST findings have not been made
available to the public. Some building
professionals have been given limited access
under NDA. Terrorism continues to be the
rationale for withholding, no matter the
sustained growth among conspiracists about WTC and other calamities.

WTC7 had emergency generator fuel tanks on upper
floors which contributed to the fire (revised
codes now prohibit that, so it is claimed,
however, special agencies (ie, spies) can get
what they want). NIST is ruled by the needs of
special agencies, as with all official agencies,
including what information is released to the
public (considered indistinguishable from terrorists).

WTC7's fuel tanks were not designed to withstand
exceptional forces, say, as bladders, so fractured.

Supertalls have introduced a slew of risky
practices, most never tested in the field over
long duration, only surmised in codes and
experiments, and above all, coutured as safe by public relations.

Any building over 75 feet tall (reach of
firefighter ladders) is exceptionally dangerous.
Professionals, officals and the real estate
industry have long used elaborate justifications
and finely-crafted codes to camouflage the
danger, aided and abetted by the insurance industry.

Fortuitously, those responsibile for the
potential calamities favor highest floors for
offices and homes, biggest and hardest to reach
McMansion spreads, all dense with flammables,
seemingly secure as vaults which turn out to be inescapable crematoria.

Photos of WTC leapers, barbecues, body parts and
ground beef are some of the NIST withholdings.