Software disenchantment

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:55:02 PDT 2018

I totally agree 100%.  I've made a software repo on github to make a
new operating system which is designed to encourage software being
built better:  By continuing to use the best modular parts, optimized
for the machine, and working together.

Check it out:  github.com/thePastor/SingularityOS

When I'm not on my bloated Linux machine which doesn't run javascript
site, I'll try to get to the reddit boards...

Mark