Alex Jones Infowars Censored Off Social Media

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 23 15:36:40 PDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 09, 2018 at 02:06:27AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.infowars.com/
> https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones
> https://www.pscp.tv/u/11929682
>
> Long time pundit Alex Jones censored off of
> Youtube, Facebook, Apple, Stitcher, Spotify...
>
> https://old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/952p5y/youtube_bans_infowars_alex_jones_for_spewing_hate/
> https://old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/951ev2/facebook_itunes_and_spotify_drop_infowars/
>

> First they came for Assange,
> Then they came for Jones...

The Alex Jones shoah continues - now he's been kicked off PayPal, and
the smell of blood will probably draw the knife from Visa and
Mastercard:

Alex Jones Gets Banned from PayPal for Spreading “Hate”
https://dailystormer.name/alex-jones-gets-banned-from-paypal-for-spreading-hate/

Once this shoah-ing of the Huwaite goy is about done, the question is
will we ever get reparations from the Jews?

Could enough regular white sheep become so woke they claim this
ground (the White shoah) as sufficient to wipe the debt slate and
start again - this time without the Sanhedrin at the top of the
pyramid?

One hopes...