latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Sep 23 13:30:39 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-24 05:13, juan wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 11:03:54 +1000
> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
>> On 2018-09-22 04:55, juan wrote:

>>> 	No. You can see in second 2 of your video that it begins with only the penthouse disappearing inside the building. See these pictures.
>>>
>>> 	https://anonfile.com/O694Pehcb7/d1_png
>>> 	https://anonfile.com/W19ePeh9b5/d2_png
>>> 	https://anonfile.com/f5A9Pfh2b3/d3_png
>>> 	https://anonfile.com/rbA5Pfhfb3/d4_png
>>> 	https://anonfile.com/t0A1Peh4b8/d5_png
>>
>> Liar.
>>
>> Not what those pictures show.
>

> 	Exactly what the pictures show. Not only a dent appears at the top, but the left( on picture) side of the building buldges/moves to the left. So it looks as if the building is being squashed from the top. At any rate it is fuckingly obvious that in that timespan the building isn't behaving at all like a single piece or 'tree'  being toppled.  In reality differnt parts of the buildings are moving in different directions - what you get when the structure is being shattered...by bombs.

Not what those pictures show

Your annotation is a lie, since it shows
(https://anonfile.com/J4u0Vehcb4/e3_png) the dark line moving straight
downwards, when the unannotated picture shows the dark line rotating,
indicating that during this initial part of the fall, the outer shell of
the building is falling like a rigid object, like a tree tilting towards
the axeman's notch, like a tree notched by the axeman, not like a
demolition.

The outer shell is at first is rigidly rotating as it falls southwards,
not deforming while falling straight down.

This initially rigid undeformed fall of the outer shell is obvious when
we view the collapse from a different angle.

http://blog.jim.com/images/building_7_collapse.jpg

Your annotation of the dark line is inconsistent with the picture it is
annotating, and conspicuously inconsistent with the second picture taken
from a different direction.