latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:13:44 PDT 2018

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 11:03:54 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2018-09-22 04:55, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:58:01 +1000
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> As I said, it *began* by toppling like a tree,
> >
> > 	No. You can see in second 2 of your video that it begins with only the penthouse disappearing inside the building. See these pictures.
> >
> > 	https://anonfile.com/O694Pehcb7/d1_png
> > 	https://anonfile.com/W19ePeh9b5/d2_png
> > 	https://anonfile.com/f5A9Pfh2b3/d3_png
> > 	https://anonfile.com/rbA5Pfhfb3/d4_png
> > 	https://anonfile.com/t0A1Peh4b8/d5_png
>
> Liar.
>
> Not what those pictures show.

	Exactly what the pictures show. Not only a dent appears at the top, but the left( on picture) side of the building buldges/moves to the left. So it looks as if the building is being squashed from the top. At any rate it is fuckingly obvious that in that timespan the building isn't behaving at all like a single piece or 'tree'  being toppled.  In reality differnt parts of the buildings are moving in different directions - what you get when the structure is being shattered...by bombs.

> Notice the dark line on the side of the building.  It is tilting.

> In the final image, the part of the line furthest from you, south end,
> has dropped as much as the penthouse, while the part of the line closest
> to you, north end, has dropped as much as the front of the building.

> Measure it.

	Yep. Here's more pictures for you. I've marked/tracked a few prominent features.

	https://anonfile.com/12u4V4hcbc/e1_png
	https://anonfile.com/37u7V9hdbc/e2_png
	https://anonfile.com/J4u0Vehcb4/e3_png

	As can be seen, the penthouse dissapears inside the building. The distance travelled by the penthouse is at least 4 times longer than the distance travelled by the corner of the building. WHAT'S MORE, you can see that the corner of the building is moving in the wrong  direction.

	If the building was tilting like a fucking tree, in one piece, then the corner should be moving  to the RIGHT. But it's actually moving to the left. Lastly, the row of windows you referred to as 'black line' seems to be moving slightly the way you want it, but the movement is very small. Again, all the other changes in the shape of the building are a lot more significant than your tilt.

	And let me repeat the stuff you ignored :

	The fact that there's some deviation from the ideal case doesn't disprove controlled demolition. Indeed if there was some previous damage in the structure, then a perfectly symetrical collapse would be impossible. Stil you haven't proved at all that the building fell because of that damage. The only thing you can say is that the damage affected somewhat the way the building fell, not that it caused the fall.

> This shows that penthouse is not collapsing inside the building,

	but of course it is, you retarded liar.

	https://anonfile.com/12u4V4hcbc/e1_png
	https://anonfile.com/37u7V9hdbc/e2_png
	https://anonfile.com/J4u0Vehcb4/e3_png

> the
> entire building is tilting away from you

	no it is not.

	https://anonfile.com/12u4V4hcbc/e1_png
	https://anonfile.com/37u7V9hdbc/e2_png
	https://anonfile.com/J4u0Vehcb4/e3_png

> In any case, World Trade Tower was only designed to survive three hours
> of uncontrolled fire before the steel softened

	another  stupid lie that you can't provide evidence for.

	No, the fact that insulation is 'rated for xx hours' doesn't mean the building will collapse in xx hours. Those are two different thigns that even retards could tell apart but that dishonest assholes like you conflate.