latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Sep 22 23:44:38 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-22 22:47, z9wahqvh wrote:
> for anyone interested, the page I pointed at previously contains links
> both to the official explanations for the fall of WTC7, which include
> many references to evidence, and public documents that clash with
> certain aspects of that explanation:
> http://www.consensus911.org/the-911-consensus-points/#WTC71

Pile of barefaced lies, employing the standard troofer tactic of pouring
out so many lies that it is impossible to rebut them all, or even a tiny
portion of them, much like advocates of anthropogenic catastrophic
global warming.

It takes time, work, and thought to rebut claims, no time at all to make
up claims.

> the especially interesting question about WTC7, which has been obscured
> here a bit, is not *that* it fell, but *how* it fell. (very quickly,
> near-symmetrically, into its own footprint,

Lie.  World Trade Center Building Seven Fell slowly at first.  The
penthouse fell first, then the entire outer frame of the building tilted
to the south like a falling tree.  The penthouse wound up on the
building's footprint, but the outer frame of the building wound up well
south of the building's footprint.

The outer frame of the building did not go into free fall until after it
had rotated a considerable distance south, like a tree leaning towards
the notch cut by the axeman.

The fall eventually went into free fall downwards, but it started out by
falling sideways like a tree

> NIST and its engineers had to work very, very, very hard to find a way
> to mesh the available evidence with any structural analysis that could
> explain how--again, not *that*--it fell.

The details are complicated, but the basic story is simple:

Steel frame construction, massive damage on the South side, out of
control fires raging for seven hours on steel columns only rated for
three hours.  The interior of the building collapsed, and then shortly
afterwards, the outer shell of the building fell sideways towards the
South like a tree.

If you throw a rock at a glass window, it will shatter in a complicated
way and if you want to explain the particular details of the shattering
you wind up with a complicated explanation, but the basic story is simple:

Smash a big hole in a tall steel frame building, set it on fire.
Deactivate the water sprinkers and send the fire fighters away to deal
with more urgent matters, and eventually that building will fall.

The way that World Trade Center Bulding Seven fell is complicated, as a
glass window hit with a brick shatters in a complicated way, but that it
fell is no more mysterious than that a window hit with a brick shatters.