latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Sep 20 18:27:24 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-20 21:06, z9wahqvh wrote:
> they have quite a bit of good evidence collected regarding WTC 7, both
> the official and plausible stories about what brought it down, and the
> questions that they think remain. I agree with them. The explanations
> are ad hoc, often stretching the limits of credulity, often at odds with
> whatever physical evidence remains, and as in WTC 1 and 2, posit a
> mechanism for building collapse that, whatever else you think about it,
> has never been seen before or since, despite the fact that planes do
> crash into buildings and fires do happen in buildings pretty frequently.

Oh come on.  Where is a comparable disaster?  When has a commercial
airliner crashed into a tall building?

Massive damage strips the insulation, fire burns, cool at first, but
shortly before the collapse, burns red hot, yellow hot.  Yellow hot fire
is going to turn uninsulated steel into noodles.

Part of the structure was smashed, then more of the structure was
subject to fire.  The fire got hotter. When it went yellow hot, hot
enough to drastically weaken steel, building collapsed.