latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 18 17:28:32 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-19 04:26, juan wrote:
> 	are you retarded or what. What plane? No plane hit building 7 - that isn't even denied by official propagandists.

Bits of the plane and dead bodies hit building seven, causing massive
and obvious damage, damage that we all saw.

Indeed there was extensive damage to all buildings in the vicinity,
enough to make many of them unsafe for a considerable time.  Although
only three fell, many were evacuated in the expectation that they might
fall.