latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 18 11:06:33 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-19 04:02, juan wrote:
> 	Not as neatly as WTC7,

You are making up physics to suit yourself, and denying the reality that
we saw in front of our faces.  People saw an airliner fly into the
pentagon, and people saw WTC7 start its fall by toppling sideways
towards the holes smashed by the plane like a tree toppling sideways
towards the notch cut by the axeman.  It did not immediately start going
straight down

You assert that the WTC7 fell most like a demolition, because the
reality in front of our eyes was that was the one that fell least like a
demolition.