Documentary: It Can't Happen Here, and Four Horsemen

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:18:08 PDT 2018

Documentary: It Can't Happen Here! via Larken Rose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ebudnWlh4

Documentary: Four Horsemen via Renegade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoB1eCJ93k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKs6-KjSD-A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjn9jUTW5zQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4CfHdXclM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KilKdGlg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG9MSyACbwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZsUPRzR0t8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H--0xHLOcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE3WFKH4reI
https://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeEconomist/videos

RenegadeInc.com brings you FOUR HORSEMEN - an award winning independent
feature documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really
works.

As we will never return to 'business as usual' 23 international
thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their
silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.

FOUR HORSEMEN is free from mainstream media propaganda -- the film
doesn't bash bankers, criticise politicians or get involved in
conspiracy theories. It ignites the debate about how to usher a new
economic paradigm into the world which would dramatically improve
the quality of life for billions.

Subtitles available in English, French, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese.

"It's Inside Job with bells on, and a frequently compelling thesis
thanks to Ashcroft's crack team of talking heads -- economists,
whistleblowers and Noam Chomsky, all talking with candour and
clarity." - Total Film

"Four Horsemen is a breathtakingly composed jeremiad against the
folly of Neo-classical economics and the threats it represents to
all we should hold dear." - Harold Crooks, The Corporation (Co-Director)
Surviving Progress (Co-Director/Co-Writer)