latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Sep 16 13:30:09 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-14 04:22, juan wrote:

> 	I originally was wondering about the NEXT false flag attack or inside job that tazer's employers, that is the US military, will do. Somehow we ended up talking about a previous inside job. So, to recap some facts about 9/11 :
>
> 	1) there was no 'hijacked' commercial plane at the pentagon (thanks James for linking evidence)

The video evidence shows a commercial airliner sized plane flying near
horizontal at near ground level, consistent with eyewitness reports from
the road that a plane flew over their heads so low it clipped the light
poles.

Bits of the plane and the victims showed up in the ruins at the Pentagon.'

> 	2) WTC7 is an example of controlled demolition that gets a score of 9/10, it is so good.

The video of WTC7 shows that it begins its fall by toppling like a tree,
not like a demolition, that its fall starts by tilting sideways towards
the holes smashed by the plane, like a tree tilting towards the the
notch cut by the axe.

> 	3) of course the twin towers were blown up using the same technique, apart from the damage from 'planes' that alone could not have brought them down in the way that was seen on tee vee.

We all saw on television damage amply sufficient to bring down a
building.  What was odd was not them falling, but them continuing to
stand for as long as they did.   One might have expected WT7 to survive
but one would have thought the two towers to fall immediately, and it
was surprising to me as I watched the second plane hit the second tower
that it did no fall immediately.