latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:03:19 PDT 2018

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 05:54:57 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> -------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 9/11/18  9:39 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: latest false flag attack?
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:51:27 +0800
> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
> > On 12/09/2018 05:48, juan wrote:
> > > 	And? Also, there was no plane at the pentagon. You keep ignoring that?
> >
> > There was a plane at the pentagon.  We have video of it
>

> 	link it
>
> _________
> There's a picture of what's left off an aircraft engine on the lawn. You look it up scumbag..

	So if anybody has any  doubt that supreme piece of shit 'razer' is nothing but a US military agent, see above.  Yeah a 'picture' of a 'piece' of an 'engine'. No doubt that's supreme proof...in the minds of americunt fascist scum like razer.

	And oh 'razer' let us know when you provide a shred of evidence for your bullshit claim  : the saudis being persian. Or even the fact that that guy cole said so. If you can't even provide a link to same fake news site, please don't post whatrever nonsense  crosses your mind as if it was 'fact'.