latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 11 20:34:45 PDT 2018

On 12/09/2018 07:29, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> 	lol - here sonny, these are your betters and alleged 'suicide bombers', alive and kicking  :
>>
>> 	http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm
>
> Oh come on! So he escaped BOTH wtc towers after flying planes a few
> minutes apart into each tower, then hijacked -another- plane to
> return to Morocco - I mean, the hide of this Waleed Al Shehri

There are no less than three people with that name, and probably a
hundred others.  Similarly, if someone called John Smith had robbed a
bank, the existence of a dozen innocent Johns Smiths would not cast
doubt on the bank robbing story.

That arabs are notoriously prone to reuse names does not cast doubt on
the hijacking story.