latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Sep 11 14:04:14 PDT 2018

On 09/11/2018 01:04 PM, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 07:06:13 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> I have no serious doubt that the attackers were Saudi.
>
> 	why? that's just cheap pentagon propaganda. You are 'skeptical' about obvious facts, ignore others  but have 'no serious doubt' about that bit?
>
> 	look
> 	"Hijack 'suspects' alive and well"
> 	http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Thanks :) Now that I see that, I do vaguely remember it. But you know,
17 years ago :( But OK, we don't know for sure that they were Saudis.

>> I just wonder who orchestrated the attack.
>

> 	only one actor could have directed and carried the attack - the US military.

What's the evidence for that? Lots of planes were hijacked over the
years, from US airports. It's just that none of the hijackers knew how
to fly them. So why is it impossible that a bunch of guys could have
gone to flight schools, and then hijacked some planes?

> 	razers comment about 'racism' is just mind numbingly retarding trolling. The actual reason why a bunch of arabs with 'boxcuters' couldn't do it is because the plan required direct access to places that only US military agents can have and the ability to cover their tracks that only the US military has.
>

> 	and notice that the chances of razer being a US government troll are very very high.

I have no opinion. But it is a truism that those with extreme opinions
tend to be government agents ;)

>> I mean, nobody questions that it wasn't Japanese planes that attacked
>> Pearl Harbor. And that the Japanese military planned it. But it's pretty
>> clear that the US manipulated the Japanese into attacking, to create a
>> pretext for entering WWII. Which most Americans had been opposing.
>>
>> So anyway, the two stories seem very similar to me.

So what's your opinion of the standard Pearl Harbor story?