latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Sep 11 07:06:13 PDT 2018

On 09/11/2018 06:08 AM, Razer wrote:

> -------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 9/11/18  1:10 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: latest false flag attack?

>>> 	I guess 9/11 is better described not just as a false flag attack but as an inside job.
>>
>> It was an inside job only in the sense that
>

>>> in the sense that it was done by the US military - the only scum capable of doing it.
>

> You have zero evidence to that effect. You're just another racist who thinks 'ragheads' would be [in]capable of accomplishing the act, scumbag.
>
> Rr

I have no serious doubt that the attackers were Saudi.

I just wonder who orchestrated the attack.

I mean, nobody questions that it wasn't Japanese planes that attacked
Pearl Harbor. And that the Japanese military planned it. But it's pretty
clear that the US manipulated the Japanese into attacking, to create a
pretext for entering WWII. Which most Americans had been opposing.

So anyway, the two stories seem very similar to me.