latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:31:11 PDT 2018

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:38:09 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> > 	https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900
> >
> > 	oops the jews want MONEY for the shitty article - here's a copy though
> >

> > 	http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:osulw1OP66UJ:https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900%2Bhouse+of+saud+origin&hl=es-419&gbv=1&ct=clnk
> >

> > 	searching for "pers" there finds nothing so I'll assume persia isn't mentioned, and so no, the house of saud has nothing to do with the persians.
> >

> I'll take a Persian scholar's word for it over a fucking google search.

	that's not a google search, that's a link to an article in the jooish haaretz newspaper, in the google cache, so you dont have to pay the joos to read the article.

> So I did a quickie.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud#Origins_and_early_history

	oh wikimierda....(first hit on google...) and yeah I checked that too. There's is zero mention of your claim.

> Leads to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mani%27_ibn_Rabi%27a_al-Muraydi
>
> Who resided in East Arabia... Right next door to Iran.

	and that proves, what exactly. Oh yeah, all people living in the middle east, 'close' to iran must be persian, including the joos I guess.

> Eastern Arabia was historically known as Bahrain (Arabic: البحرين‎)
> until the 18th century. This region stretched from the south of Basra
> along the Persian Gulf coast and included the regions of Bahrain,
> Kuwait, Al-Hasa, Qatif, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Southern Iraq, and
> Northern Oman. The entire coastal strip of Eastern Arabia was known as
> “Bahrain” for ten centuries.[1]
>
> Until very recently, the whole of Eastern Arabia, from southern Iraq to
> the mountains of Oman, was a place where people moved around, settled
> and married unconcerned by national borders.[1]

	and? How is that supposed to prove your claim. Oh wait. It doesn't, at all. If anything  it proves the opposite - a region called 'xxx arabia' where different people come and go. Persians and arabs have been living ther for how many thousands of years?

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Arabia
>
> I'll take that as proof of Cole's statement, stupid.

	lol. So, we are still waiting for any half serious source for your claim. Let us know if you ever find one.

	just in case you still don't get it : you have to provide a link to an article from cole containing the claim - until then, your claim is not only false, but it's complete bullshit you made up, including the cole atribution.

	you're welcome.