latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:19:11 PDT 2018

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:04:15 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/09/2018 09:52 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> > maybe top Saudis are actually Jewish
>
> Actually the inbred "House of Saud" is of Persian descent.

	quick search doesn't find any proof for that claim (but I see articles claiming it has jewish origins ha ha)

	https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900

	oops the jews want MONEY for the shitty article - here's a copy though

	http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:osulw1OP66UJ:https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-the-history-of-the-house-of-saud-1.5365900%2Bhouse+of+saud+origin&hl=es-419&gbv=1&ct=clnk

	searching for "pers" there finds nothing so I'll assume persia isn't mentioned, and so no, the house of saud has nothing to do with the persians.