latest false flag attack?

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Mon Sep 10 09:45:27 PDT 2018

On 09/10/2018 05:50 AM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 10/09/2018 10:50, Steve Kinney wrote:
>> Everyone Knows that most of the nominal hijackers were Saudi nationals.
>> But in real life, most of them remain John Does:  Because the real
>> people whose identities were stolen by the hijackers turned up alive,
>
> Liar.

A very famous Jew supposedly said it is not what goes into your mouth
that makes you unclean, but what comes out of your mouth.  Your last
couple of posts seem to reflect an effort to prove yourself vicious,
ignorant, and either delusional or looking to excuse and promote genocide.

Did you know:  Genetic testing shows no discernible difference between
ethnic Jews and Muslims native to Palestine.  Before Jewish refugees led
by Zionist trash were dumped in Palestine by countries who didn't want
them any more than the Nazis did, the Muslims, Jews and Christians in
Palestine just got along.  The invaders from the north were also
egalitarians of a sort, and fucked over the local Jews as badly as
anyone else in the process of stealing "their" land, given to them by
the Allied nations after WWII.

Observant Jews are some of my favorite people.  Not one of them is a
Zionist, and most actively condemn Zionism.

:o)