latest false flag attack?

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Sep 9 19:50:40 PDT 2018

On 09/09/2018 09:22 PM, Mirimir wrote:

> Someone did, for sure. It could have been Israel and/or Saudi Arabia
> also. I suspect that they're all connected, in some clusterfuck way.

Permission to speak freely?

Fuck that.  As even Dim (the dimmest of us all) would say, "I don't need
no permission from the likes of you."

The architects of the 911 Event did a great job, and I doubt we will
ever be able to prove a God damned thing about who done it.  Big clue:
If you ever beat Donald Rumsfeld at a game he cares about, you can
consider yourself Something Special.  He's that good.

Israel's greasy fingerprints are present in the form of a fairly massive
espionage operation that was quietly rolled up and kicked out of the
U.S. earlier that same year.  Press reports were scarce but indicated
that EOD and radio operator were the predominant MOS of the guise in
question - skills applicable to the Event in question.  Then there were
the famous "Dancing Israelis" who had cleaned out their offices at WTC
days before the Event; they ran a moving company, and their rented box
trucks tested positive for explosive residues per initial FBI report.
After they were shipped back home, one of them mentioned on an Israeli
talk show that they were Mossad, probably the only significant "leak" in
the whole operation.  Around 3000 casualties at a center of
international banking and not one Israeli citizen lost?  What are the
odds?!

Everyone Knows that most of the nominal hijackers were Saudi nationals.
But in real life, most of them remain John Does:  Because the real
people whose identities were stolen by the hijackers turned up alive,
well, and thoroughly pissed off after they were named as dead hijackers.
 A minor flaw in the plan... presenting no indicators of who actually
did the thing, other than that Saudi intel and their American friends
were well positioned to do the identity theft thing against Saudi
nationals.  Lest we forget, the propaganda aspects of the plan hinged on
blaming Osama Bin Ladin (RIP, kidney failure, winter 2001-2 in a
nameless cave in eastern Afghanistan*), famously a Saudi national.  So
Saudis they were - according to the Official Narrative.

That Hellfire missile a Predator drone fired before crashing into the
Pentagon scored a direct hit on an auditor's office.  (I bet a nickel
somebody put a corner reflector in the window just to make God damned
deadly certain the right one got hit.)  That comes closes to "proof"
that senior military officials were ass deep in the plot:  Who else
would have the will and clout to risk exposing the whole operation as a
hoax (no airliner debris at the site, imaginary plane's engines didn't
even break windows, people with relevant experience reported hearing a
missile and smelling cordite) to cover their own asses?  The folks
working in that office were trying to track down some billions of
missing public dollars, and the investigation died with their documents
and data.

* I suspect Bin Ladin's grave was finally found and positively
identified by friendlies in early 2011, giving the Obama Administration
a green light to stage the "killing Osama" hoax without risk of
subsequent exposure.  Soon after a somewhat less-famous helicopter
accident cleaned up after, killing the folks who were in a position to
say what really happened in Abbottabad that day, and be believed.

I <3 history.  It's everything that ever happened!  And thanks to the
Future Shock phenomenon x teh interwebz, I have watched SO much of it
happen...

:o/