cpunks archives gone as at September?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 5 18:46:30 PDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 06:24:29PM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/05/2018 05:19 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Are the cpunks archives (or the list I guess) gone for good?
>
> https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/
>
> | September 2018 Archives by date

> |     More info on this list...
> |
> | Starting: Wed Sep 5 17:19:36 PDT 2018
> | Ending: Wed Sep 5 18:03:28 PDT 2018
> | Messages: 2
> |
> |     cpunks archives gone as at September?   Zenaan Harkness
> |     cpunks archives gone as at September?   jim bell
> |
> | Last message date: Wed Sep 5 18:03:28 PDT 2018
> | Archived on: Wed Sep 5 18:03:35 PDT 2018

> |     More info on this list...
>
> There's something ironic about that ;)

Looks like those folk who "group" reply, but are not subscribed, are
not getting bounces to inform them they need to be subscribed? (or
may be they are - idk)

I've had at least two such replies in September and there were no
archives until today, so their emails must get to me, but be dropped
due to not being subscribed, and therefore not archived.

Makes sense.