latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:18:42 PDT 2018

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 13:13:48 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> seen a pic of the device and mailer? https://66.media.tumblr.com/5be62ea87ebb6d018b7c9375b03fc57c/tumblr_ph9vzxIJ021r5tcby_1280.jpg

yeah looks like a joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_sayoc
"Law enforcement officials told Associated Press the devices contained batteries and timers but were not rigged to explode when they opened"

>... diversion...

well yes that too.

> My theory on this? That Khashoggi was really spying for the saudis on the US nuke weapons pgm with tacit consent of certain aspects of the US govt, was outed,

I haven't paid much attention to the case but the guy being a double agent did cross my mind. Why would a 'dissident' go to the embassy? Oh yes, so that the saudi govt could kill him more easily. Makes perfect sense...

>and unlike Pollard was snatched home before being busted. It took a few days to smooth some ruffled feathers at the DOJ and grab the script from the 60s vintage horror movie House on Haunted Hill. Pepe Escobar has noted the CIA KNEW he was going to be snatched and did nothing further validating my hypothesis. He was too high value to be disposable. He was one of the CIA operators responsible for AQ when the US was using them to run the Russians out of Afghanistan. The only possible reason they MIGHT have killed him... That he was killed as a mafia-style message to Donald Trump, a long time friend of the Khashoggis that he WAS NOT to fuck with the current state of US-Saudi relations in re Yemen, nuclear power tech, etc no matter what, or else. Trump understands Mafia Messages. He IS mafia. See: http://www.madcowprod.com/2016/03/09/donald-trump-palm-beach-homies/ which is well linked to high quality sources.Rr

ps: for some reasoning your client isn't using any newlines? See how your message looks ere

https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2018-October/043663.html