latest false flag attack?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Oct 27 13:13:48 PDT 2018

Corrected link https://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/179493331494
juan >  well, I guess the latest false flag attack is : trumpo supporter sending 'pipe bombs' how fuckingly retarded can amaericans be? This seems like a new universal record. Not false flag... red herring. Diversion op.I think he was living in that van at shopping mall parking lots. I suppose he was building a brace of explosive devices on the foldout table next to the propane stove... ROTF Jajajajaja!. (and a hearty kkkkk for Cecilia) Speaking of explosive devices... seen a pic of the device and mailer? https://66.media.tumblr.com/5be62ea87ebb6d018b7c9375b03fc57c/tumblr_ph9vzxIJ021r5tcby_1280.jpgThat thing never left the post office it was dropped at.The van was new-looking as were the stickers. He was a nonpolitical felon who had threatened a bombing somewhere along the line in relation to some criminal act, or perhaps in a relationship spat, and they had his DNA. The perfect Patsy. Would be interesting to find out how this guy working at an AutoZone for a little over minimum wage found the money to buy the van or even make a down payment... considering he went bankrupt in 2012 and probably couldn't get any sort of loan.As far as Red Herring... diversion... What pray tell might they be diverting from?Maybe Donald Trump's longstanding relationship with the Khashoggi family?http://aiimgs.tumblr.com/post/179492700838  My theory on this? That Khashoggi was really spying for the saudis on the US nuke weapons pgm with tacit consent of certain aspects of the US govt, was outed, and unlike Pollard was snatched home before being busted. It took a few days to smooth some ruffled feathers at the DOJ and grab the script from the 60s vintage horror movie House on Haunted Hill. Pepe Escobar has noted the CIA KNEW he was going to be snatched and did nothing further validating my hypothesis. He was too high value to be disposable. He was one of the CIA operators responsible for AQ when the US was using them to run the Russians out of Afghanistan. The only possible reason they MIGHT have killed him... That he was killed as a mafia-style message to Donald Trump, a long time friend of the Khashoggis that he WAS NOT to fuck with the current state of US-Saudi relations in re Yemen, nuclear power tech, etc no matter what, or else. Trump understands Mafia Messages. He IS mafia. See: http://www.madcowprod.com/2016/03/09/donald-trump-palm-beach-homies/ which is well linked to high quality sources.Rr