on freedom - Re: [WAR] - Re: (53) Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black" - YouTube

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Oct 24 17:33:57 PDT 2018

On 10/24/18 1:49 PM, juan wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:09:12 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>

>> In the case of Australia, we were an industrious, fair minded
>> Christian nation
>
> 	LMAO! are you out of your fucking mind, or just a retarded troll\

Back in the 1970s on a flight crossing the Pacific, we landed in
Australia to refuel.  Passengers were allowed out to 'stretch their
legs' but black passengers were advised it would be better for them not
to leave the plane.

I had a teacher whose son was a college basketball player.  He was in
Australia with his team for an match, and he was arrested for robbing a
bank:  They just grabbed him off the street and charged him.  Within a
week the Aussie cops caught the guy who actually did it - positiviely
identified by videotape and witnesses, there was no resemblance at all
other than dark skin.  Several months and several lawyers later, it was
finally possible to get the "wrong guy" released and returned.

One would expect a nation whose "white" population descended from
chronic petty offenders dumped like trash on the far side of the world
to know better, but apparently not.  Lots of Aussies still seem to need
someone "lower" than themselves to look down on and abuse, so I suppose
gollywogs provided their only option...

:o/