1984: US TSA - Full Docs Biometrics and Facial Scans Required For *Domestic* Travel, Exiting, Mail

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 22 02:18:15 PDT 2018

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 01:59:13AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/10/15/tsa-announces-biometrics-vision-for-all-commercial-aviation-travelers/
> https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/15/17979688/tsa-precheck-facial-recognition-airport-cbp-biometric-exit
> https://www.tsa.gov/sites/default/files/tsa_biometrics_roadmap.pdf
> https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/10/10/what-aamva-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about-the-national-real-id-database/
> https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/10/01/yes-the-dhs-wants-mug-shots-of-all-air-travelers/
> https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/09/24/will-the-government-get-mug-shots-of-all-air-travelers/
>
> The long secret desire of tyrants for anal probing and control,
> now gone public in the USA.
>
> The fine people at
> https://papersplease.org/
> have been telling you this was coming for a very long time.
>
> Here's another tyrant document unpublished by tyrants...
>
> AAMVA State Pointer Exchange Services SPEXS Master Specification AMIE Version
> https://papersplease.org/_dl/SPEXS%20Master%20Specification%20%28AMIE%29%20r6.0.8.pdf
> https://web.archive.org/web/20180809205819/https://papersplease.org/_dl/SPEXS%20Master%20Specification%20%28AMIE%29%20r6.0.8.pdf
>
> The technology being leveraged against you, your freedom and rights, is vast.
>
> Now required for posting mail too...
> https://i.imgur.com/NlTbna3.jpg
>
> Nor can you get out...
> https://papersplease.org/wp/2018/09/04/the-us-state-department-is-still-denying-passports-to-us-citizens/
>
> WAKE UP, you stupid fucking sheeple.
>
> 1984 at your heels.

Of course we agree with the sentiment - this is IRL 1984 happening.

Waking up is only half the battle. The other half is the steps and
average sheep ought take.

For example:

 - prepare for apopalypse

 - stop using FaceSpook, Joogle, Twatter

 - stop watching MSNPC, CNNPC etc

 - stop reading the Jew York Times, The GuardiaNPC etc

 - do start a food garden, even if just on your patio

 - do start patronising http://puri.sm and other #openhw,
   #opensoftware, FLOSS/ freedom respecting tech

 - do start meat space networking

A sheep is not capable of figuring out these simple steps on its own.
NPCheeple don't think or listen reflectively, so they need careful
curating by simple questions which are at their level.

Example of the magnitude of this reality: some uni study came out
showing that Trump's Twitter etc public communications is targetting
the third to fifth grade education level, and for a very brief few
days the twitterati and NPC stream legacy media almost began to have
a field day - until the Dems realised they'd been beaten by third to
fifth grader (hat tip to the deplorable TDS dot name).

Adopt a sheep already.

Also: we need cyber punks to create two (and upwards) I2P "street
pods":

 - needs a wiki of recommended steps
 - e.g. configure Wireless routers in XYZ particular way
 - install I2Sheeple software
 - configure end user OS in ABC particular way

Next, when you've adopted an NPC sheeple, you are automatically the
guru - and you tell them they are adopting -you- as -their- guru,
that's the only way NPCs work - WIIFM or What's In It For Me?

 - U: G'day, how was your weekend?

 - Dey: Bloody Lakers/Lions/etcs lost/won!

 - U: Damn! You watching the telly or computer?

 - Dey: Oh it's all the computer now - can pause it, record it, wink
   wink, you know the deal right?

 - U: Sure do! Hey, how you feel about adopting a computer guru?

 - Dey: Who, brah?

 - U: Me of course - we be mega turbo chargin all our internet up and
   down the streets - 4K footie EVERY time bro, no drop outs!

 - Dey: Sheeit, how da fruck you do dat?

 - U: Easy peasy, just configure your WAP away, share links and
   network bond with at least one neighbour, preference route to our
   I2P torrent server and all you need is a new default route - wink
   wink, but that's what the router's for right, nudge, nudge?
   Seriously, they hiding the good stuff - ISP wanna charge moar you
   know?

 - Dey: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Say, you wouldn't know how to do
   that new route you talking about?

 - U: COURSE bro! And -that's- why I need adopting :D <cheezy grin>

 - U: <shake head conspiratorially> You -know- the marginal network
   cost per terabyte is almost zero?

 - Dey: Oh?! Yeah! Of course, of course!