Soros: "non-stop investigations" into Trump after midterms - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 21 16:06:47 PDT 2018

George Soros has an actual plan for America, post midterms:
Democrats "take the house" and launch non-stop investigations
into the Trump administration.

But don't worry, folks, it'll only be for 2 years!

HA‼     -    ONLY two years    -   :D

And we know they're tentatively rolling out Hillary for a 2020 run,
given the exceptionally <ahem> high </> quality of Democrat
leadership these days.

Enjoy your politics America, we sure firetrucking do :D

US Midterms: Soros, Democrats Likely to Lose… Again –
Wall Street Analyst
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201810131068835764-soros-democrats-midterms/

Are you ENTERTAINED ALREADY?!?!?@
MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!‼

Guess y'all better get out there and vote Democrat, just to make
dang sure our entertainment for the next TWO YEARS does not stop.

God bless Amercians and their democratic hearts  :)