Public Shielded Room Work

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Oct 15 07:57:31 PDT 2018

Several years of Tempest (EMR-shielded) documentation (1985-2014):

https://cryptome.org/nsa-tempest.htm

Tempest timeline (1700s-2001)

https://cryptome.org/tempest-time.htm

Full compromising radiation protection is extremely hard to
accomplish, maybe impossible, and the topmost is highly classified.
Just about anything transmits radiation to a greater or lesser
extent, bodies, clothing, air, feces, sweat, et al.

Most protection systems transmit while seeming to block, in that way
leaky like crypto. Crypto emanates. Your best friends and lovers and
cohorts emanate, like GitHub.

Perhaps join NSA, best of all one of its wizard contractors, or, if
you get pretty good, USG or another spy agency they will grab you
with an irresistable offer. Just don't succumb to Julian Assange's or
Cody Wilson's tempestation. Semen may emanate above all others, shield it.