the defining character of the modern white male: fear - [PEACE]

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Tue Oct 9 12:58:18 PDT 2018

On 10/08/2018 10:34 AM, Razer wrote:

> juan:
>
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 05:15:40 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
>> You know it's true. Sad, but true - the defining character of
>> the modern white male is fear.
>

>>> that's a pathetically stupid lie - the people responsible for both
> both left wingg fascism and right wing fascism are WASP scum. You know,
> people like peterson, trump and all the rest.
>

> Not fear. Insecurity.... b/c little thingie.

Couple of thingies working in tandem:

As redistribution of wealth from our bolshy great peasant classes to our
tiny little ruling class continues to accelerate, Working Class peasants
can't find work and Middle Class peasants see their kids' prospects of
future financial security, formerly assured by social and economic class
barriers, drying up fast.

Wanted:  Someone to blame and attack.

Enter the scapegoats:  Upwardly mobile financially secure immigrants
(including lots of Ph.D.s, M.D.s, etc.) competing for Middle Class
employment, and refugees + migrants competing for Working Class jobs.
Add "uppity niggers" and "uppity women" for the lowest-class white trash
to blame and...

Viola!  A Conservaitve Surge in support of our billionaires and their
corporations.

"YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!!"

Tell that to the computers that replaced typists, the cheep throw-away
devices that replaced repair techs, the transgenics based factory
farming methods that replaced half the agricultural workforce, etc. etc.

I have to wonder how many Libtards and Reich-wingers have a physical
reflex that forces them to fall to their knees and beg to suck the cock
of any billionaire who comes within sucking distance?  Needs
experimental verification... their uniform "How DARE you propose taxing
our rulers!?" reflex seems to indicate a good chance of positive results.

:o)