the defining character of the modern white male: fear - [PEACE]

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Oct 9 05:43:12 PDT 2018

On October 4, 2018 2:22:44 PM CDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 05:15:40 +1000
>Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
>> You know it's true. Sad, but true - the defining character of
>> the modern white male is fear.
>

>	that's a pathetically stupid lie - the people responsible for both
>both left wingg fascism and right wing fascism are WASP scum. You know,
>people like peterson, trump and all the rest.

Absolutely true. Also people like myself, and the racist hack Zenaan. I don't actively try to take advantage of being
a white male, at least not consciously (at least not that
I've admitted or recognized in myself), but I get the
advantages anyway. But demographics are changing, and
 that scares assholes like Z.