Personal Black Box?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:09:56 PDT 2018

On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 05:04:21 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> To be sure, this doesn't bring the dead guy back to life.  But I expect that in the large majority of cases, it would deter anybody who was thinking of killing the person with the PBB.

	But you can flip that around. Cops and soldiers are using such a system. So how would libertarians get rid of cops and soldiers? Or politicians.

	You are presenting it as a way for innocent people to be protected. But it is also a way for the worst enemies of freedom to be protected. So libertarians should be thinking how to neutralize that sort of system =)