latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:53:35 PDT 2018

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:27:40 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	I originally was wondering about the NEXT false flag attack or inside job
>

> Financial scams like 2008 are always effective ops because
> they don't teach any of that in school to the non elite masses.

	Ha. I guess that sort of move can be described as an inside job as well. And there seems to be some rumours about the end of the current cycle of economic 'progress' fueled by high inflation being near.

> A good one would be a redux of the Anthrax mail game,
> but this time say some deadly bio agent in the water supply
> killing 10k+ from drinking but without transmitting further.

	Yeah. Thing is, if there really were  'terrists' out there they should have done something like that a long time ago. It's a lot easier than controlled demolition of the WTC.

> Folks at US Fort Detrick and RU VECTOR certainly
> have that tech on standby, and the meme has been
> available to independants for a couple decades now.

	I don't think you'd need any special tech to put some cyanide in the water supply.

> Basically, anything that hasn't really been done,
> with high degree of sheeple panic and false saviour,
> could be next.
>
> Surely the list could envision and post more scenarios...

	Good old bombing combined with 'toy' drones seems like a good option .