when the state's "mafia face" exposes itself: UK: Unexplained Wealth Orders - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:39:11 PDT 2018

In the 80's an accountant buddy told me about several of his clients who
were in this situation. However, they were smarter and owned nothing that
could be lawfully seized. With the exception of modest personal possessions
everything was rented or leased. All expenses paid via CC. At that time
courts had ruled CCs were not an asset since they only represented debt and
the Feds had no legal means to force the holder to withdraw against the
credit line. The source of the CC settlement was offshore.

Now with crypto assets the available options are substantially increased.