Anglin: “It was always 100% obvious to me that Gab was filled with feds” - [PEACE] - Re: latest false flag attack?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 27 17:01:04 PDT 2018

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 04:56:35PM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> On 09/07/2018 03:57 PM, juan wrote:
> > 	it's been a while since the US military nazis, the wall street
> > 	bankers, other amerikan humanitarians and US empire vassal
> > 	states have carried their last false flag attack? A new one is
> > 	overdue?
> >
> > 	Is there any betting on it? =)
>
> I bet $10 that someone will assassinate Trump, during his first
> term, and implicate snowflakes.

Need a -real- false flag to motivate the kick back. Looks like we
mighta just got it:

Anglin: “It was always 100% obvious to me that Gab was filled with
feds”

And we know Gab is young and was marketed, just like Facebookerberg
and Twatter as "free speech champion"s.

Anglin: “It is the absolute most obvious thing in the world that
because the bombing didn’t work, they pulled the mass shooting card.

I don’t know how this is going to affect the elections. But I do know
how it is going to affect something that is 1000 times more
important: free speech on the internet. It is going to be bad.”

https://dailystormer.name/happening-pittsburgh-synagogue-shot-up-eight-dead/