The Assassination Of Donald Trump

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Oct 27 11:39:25 PDT 2018

Bwhahahaha!
Cecilia Tanaka:>  I am sick of them saying that Trump and Trump supporters are "nazis" or "kkk".Oh, I can explain the "kkk" thing...  In other countries, the sound of written loud laugh is expressed in several different ways.  I like to laugh using "hahaha", but most of the Brazilian people usually laughs "kkk", "kkkk", or even "kkkkkkkk"!  :DIt is just a different "lol", NOT a support to the  - blargh! -  disgusting Ku Klux Khan.  Well, the sound of "ku" for us is a very, very bad word used to say "anus" in an offensive way.  It means "@sshole".It would be fun to say "I am a very proud @sshole", but no way...  It would not work well here, just in the USA, hahaha!!  ;DHey, do you use your official KKK clothes to ask for candies in the Halloween, pretending to be a ghost?   ;DOn Thu, Oct 25, 2018, 22:25 CANNON <cannon at cannon-ciota.info> wrote:>Blargh