Zerowedgie: finally, Jewish MSM is supporting anti-war free speecher PCR (Paul Craig Roberts) - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 26 03:55:33 PDT 2018

Paul Craig Roberts, known by the non obvious acronym "PCR" (God knows
why…) is a former assistant to Reagan, but despite this (as we see so
often in the USA once people lose any real authority) he now is an
"anti-war commentator".

Seems he must be at least a little more useful than a battery filled
plastic tube since he's been banned by Twitter - go PCR, achievement
unlocked, your "I was banned from Twitter" feather has been added to
your culturally appropriate and linguistically sensitive head
adornment:

Twitter Bans Former Asst. Treasury Secretary Paul Craig Roberts
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-25/twitter-bans-former-asst-treasury-secretary-paul-craig-roberts-after-sputnik

 … Roberts also suggested that "The Zionist Neoconservatives are
 responsible for Washington's unilateral abandonment of the INF
 treaty, just as they were responsible for Washington's unilateral
 abandonment of the ABM Treaty [in 2002], the Iran nuclear agreement,
 and the promise not to move NATO one inch to the East."

 Is this what got him suspended?

 Roberts goes on to say that the ideology of US neoconservatives is
 "akin to the German Nazy Party last century" in their ideology of
 American supremacy and exceptionalism.

 "Their over-confidence about their ability to quickly defeat
 Israel's enemies and open the Middle East to Israeli expansion got
 the US bogged down in wars in the Middle East for 17 years ...
 During this time, both Russia and China rose much more quickly than
 the neoconservatives thought possible."

  Dr. Roberts opined that US policy makers are seeking to weaponize
  the Russian opposition and "pro-Western elements" to exert pressure
  on Moscow into "accommodating Washington in order to have the
  sanctions removed." On the other hand, the Trump administration's
  new arms race could force Russia into spending more on defense,
  according to the author. -Sputnik
  https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201810231069140183-neocons-trump-inf/

 While we don't know if Roberts' Sputnik interview resulted in his
 Twitter ban 48 hours later, it's entirely possible.
 …

Nahhh, Shirley you must be Joe King? Highlighting Zionist Neocon
actions wouldn't get a prominent (ex-"official" no less) speech
shoahed?

SURELY?!?!?!!???