on freedom - learn what it means.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:21:01 PDT 2018

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 07:08:01 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:49:06PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> > On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:09:12 +1100
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > > In the case of Australia, we were an industrious, fair minded
> > > Christian nation
> >
> > 	LMAO! are you out of your fucking mind, or just a retarded troll\
>
> Fair minded to whites.

	you mean your masters? Your accomplices? The guys who are pawns of the british-US empire?

> Genocide of our aboriginal population is another story

	nah, it's just one chapter of the very same story. How about you make up your fucking mind? Are you going to side with freedom or with white christian fascists? The options are mutually exclusive, in case it's not painfuly obvious to you.

	And again, to make sure you get the memo : your beloved white jew-christians are the worst kind of predator AND they treat all their preys equally. That includes their (your) fucking selves.