on freedom - Re: [WAR] - Re: (53) Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black" - YouTube

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 23 21:09:12 PDT 2018

Not many countries have been 100% (as in absolutely, completely, one
hundred percent)

    DEBT FREE

Australia up until Bretton Woods (just near the end of WWII) and
Libya under Gaddafi are two stunning examples.

In the case of Australia, we were an industrious, fair minded
Christian nation formed on a resource rich country.

In the case of Libya, it was under the authority of a benevolent
dictator in a resource rich country (essentially indisputable in the
face of the example of almost all other countries - refer factoids
below...).

Gaddafi was mocked, even by other Arab leaders.

Australia was undermined (as with most all other Western nations) by
the (((banking cabal))) and the debt based enslavement system - a
mathematically very simple system by the way - grains of rice brah :)

Where do we begin from now?

We must proclaim and hold true to those fundamentals which, in our
own context, our own time, we know to be true.

Free housing and free food are not rights.

Freedom of speech is a right.

Free transport could be a benefit of a strong and prosperous nation -
it is not a right.

Freedom to travel by one's own means, anonymously whilst safely, is a
right.

"The community" has a right, via its "chosen" organs of power, to
sanction poor conduct, but the state, nor any other entity, may ever
take away the right.

Live your truth, connect with those who share your heart, your will,
your understanding, prosper in body as well as in spirit.

Good luck all,

Gaddafi/ Qadhafi/ Qaddafi/ Qaddhafi:
https://dailystormer.name/trump-doesnt-want-anything-to-do-with-saudi-losers-worse-cover-up-in-history/

Gaddafi speech -'America hanged Saddam and we might be next! (with
English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
-f43 (best) ~= 25MiB

50 million muslims In Europe and 80% are living on welfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nFFq9CkG4k
-f43 (best) ~= 20MiB

Muammar Gaddafis SHOCKING Secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBN9sy_4qIE
  PRAECURSATOR
  Published on Dec 25, 2016
  Under Qaddafi’s rule, Libya  attained the highest standard of
  living in Africa, it was the only debt free country in Africa, He
  raised the literacy rate from 20% to 83%, he built one of the
  finest free health care systems in the third world, therefore
  raising the life expectancy from 44 to 75 years, Qaddafi gave women
  full access to education and employment and enabled the women to
  serve in the armed forces. Gaddafi provided to its citizens what is
  denied to many Americans or Europeans, free public health care,
  free education don't believe me? Check out the WHO and UNESCO DATA,
  Nelson Mandela called Muammar Qaddafi one of the 21st century’s
  greatest freedom fighters, the foreign powers conspired to murder
  Qaddafi, he was targeted by the CIA, France and UK since the 1970s.
  He was an enemy of the Dajjal System, an influencial enemy and had
  to be taken out. 2011 uprising was initiated and supported by Saudi
  Arabia, UAE and Qatar, may Allah trap the leaders of those
  countries with the storm of Aad, curse be upon them for betraying
  the ummah. But why did those countries betray Gaddafi? Qaddafi
  supported feverishly the Palestinian cause.
  Qaddafi hated all monarchs of the Gulfs, accusing them of being
  puppet and slaves to the west. Qaddafi supported anti-Zionist,
  pan-Africanist, and black civil rights movements. Qaddafi put up a
  communications satellite the first in Africa to bring the continent
  of Africa into the 21st century of technology. Gaddafi wanted to
  free Africans from the imperialism and the neocolonialism.