Yet another reason to call him #$%& Re: yet another reason...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:17:40 PDT 2018

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:58:18 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 10/19/2018 04:14 PM, #$%& wrote:
> >

> > https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/OperationalSecurity
> >
> > "Blocking Bittorrent Activity
> >
> > Bittorrent is a bad thing for Tor, and dealing with abuse complaints can be a headache for the people who run exit nodes. BlockingBittorrent explains how you can block Bittorrent trackers"
>
> Of course, #$%& has no clue how BitTorrent works.

	of course, piece of shit shawn quinn is nothing but a torbot. And he's known to robotically lie about tor funding (see archives)

	and scumbag shawn quinn is apparently unable to see the problem with the 'anti censorship' torscumproject engaging in massive censorship against the free sharing of information via bitttorrent.

	hey shawn how does it feel to be scum like you? Not a nice feeling I'd assume?