Elizabeth Warren: founding member of the Slapaho tribe - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Oct 19 03:23:19 PDT 2018

Zerowedgie at its gutteriest! If ever there were a reason for
censorship - perhaps it should be in the self interest for self
censorship by Fauxhicans worldwide?

Really, this humour thing is getting about as low as it could be -
not sure I can continue to recommend ZeroHedge after this trash:

#MeSioux Movement Mourns - When Warren Woke Up To A World Without Her
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-16/mesioux-movement-morose-when-warren-woke-world-without-her

All these "weaponized autists" are destroying our once great
democracies!

4Chan Sparks Mass Triggering With NPC Meme; Twitter Responds With Ban
Hammer
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-16/4chan-sparks-mass-triggering-npc-meme-twitter-responds-ban-hammer

Didn't know Zerwedgie was a cesspool of autists... that is just SO
dehumanizing!

CNNPC, MSNPC and NYTPC - this is getting out of control. Must be
stopped!