ADL goaded; Unz with 7000 word saturation bombing response - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 18 17:17:30 PDT 2018

The ADL finally goaded into responding.

Unz raises the heat with a scorching reply “which in [the Russia
Insider editor's] humble opinion, the ADL will never recover from”

Read and witness facts decimating the snowflake league's biggest
sponsor, the once powerful Anti Defamation League, a name so double
speak one would think it came directly from The Ministry. Oh wait...

 Kek: “Yes grasshopper, 2+2 does = 1 and yes the ADL
       is The Ministry incarnate.”

Ron Unz Demolishes the ADL, Exposes Them as Unscrupulous
Enforcers of Jewish, Israeli Power
https://russia-insider.com/en/ron-unz-demolishes-adl-exposes-them-unscrupulous-enforcers-jewish-israeli-power/ri25090